Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Positive Vibrations ..



I think I have shared quite a few articles on Movie and Music.Now let me take a small break and share something “More” nice which I read.

Have you ever felt that you are influenced by some vibrations from the external world.More surprising fact is that,We too emanate vibrations from our body.Hmm not convinced!! Anyways,Let me tell this little story to prove this fact.

There is a sage who used to meditate in the sea shore daily.He used to be so peaceful in those moments.During that time,many birds used to play around him and some even used to sit on his shoulders.

One small boy who comes to play regularly in the sea shore asked the sage “You have so many birds surrounding you,Can’t you catch one for me?.I could keep that as my pet”

Sage agreed and when he sat for the meditation, the next day morning,Many birds flew above his head.But not even a single bird stopped and sat on his shoulders.The birds were able to sense the intentions of the sage because of the vibes that are originated from his body.

Yes True!!that is the same reason why we see brightness and aura of light surrounding great leaders and sacred saints.With with help of this brightness deep inside them,They could influence their followers.

Not only that, Also we see in geographic channel,Many hosts befriending wild animals.That is yet again another illustration of the good intentions they had towards the animals.

I guess if we develop good thoughts and encouraging attitude in our inner self,we could influence our friends and surroundings in more positive way and thus gain many friends too…

Have a great and fun filled weekend!!

1 comment: